I am nearing the final stages of achieving a life-long dream of completing a graduate degree. While many massage therapists are late-life career changers, retiring from one type of work and becoming massage therapists, I am doing the opposite and am beginning a transition from my twenty years as a self-employed massage therapist in the Florida Keys to my ultimate goal of working in an Academic or Medical Library and Information Science. While my primary goal is Health/Medical or Academic Librarianship, I am open to all possibilities!
If you look above at the Menu-MLIS Student E-Portfolio-you will see these headings:
- Home this page.
- Education my degrees, certifications and other training so far.
- Why an MLIS? a bit more detail as to why I am here.
- Multimedia Projects contains projects completed in my MLIS coursework and is organized by course.
- Papers and Reports contains other assignments completed in my MLIS coursework, organized by course as well.
- Reflections and Other Posts are blog posts done for class assignments and more.
- Work Experience details practical experience I have gained through employment and volunteer activities.
- About Me contains a bit more personal information and the expected contact details.
And here is a downloadable link to briefer resume: https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/4ac87e6a-529c-4a10-97d4-1cba0300810b